Welcome to Rainbow's End Learning Center
At Rainbow’s End Learning Center, children have room to learn, dream and play. Parents are able to leave their children in a secure environment without fear for their safety.
For One of the Best Learning Centers Under The Sun, There’s Rainbow’s End
Rainbow’s End Learning Centers have been full service early learning centers for over 25 years. Our program provides educational supports as well as social-emotional skill building in a safe, secure, and welcoming environment.
Over the past 25 years, Rainbow’s End Learning Centers have grown from a one-room day care of mixed age groups to two locations with 11 different classrooms. We are participants of the Keystone STARS program, with a 4/4 rating in Washington and 2/4 rating in Waynesburg. Our goal is to work with children and their families to foster a love and appreciation of education as an essential part of every single day.
Each day is a learning experience for children and staff alike. More than just a learning center, we are family. We welcome the opportunity to celebrate milestones for every child and family enrolled.
Support the Cause
Reasons to Choose
Rainbow's End Learning Center
- Voted best day care in the Observer-Reporter's 2019 Best of the Best contest
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Qualified & experienced staff with CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Utilizes Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards
- Developmentally-appropriate learning programs that help children meet developmental goals
- Inclusive classrooms for children of all abilities
- Full & part-time enrollment available for infant and toddler day care and 3-5 year old preschool
- Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year for all classrooms, as space is available
Ready to Have a Conversation?
Want to Join Our Team?